Sunday, December 20, 2009

Acupuncture Osteoarthritis Has Anyone Had Acupuncture For Osteoarthritis And Fibromyalgia See Details.?

Has anyone had acupuncture for osteoarthritis and fibromyalgia see details.? - acupuncture osteoarthritis

Hello
I diagnossed with fibromyalgia and osteoarthriths 9 years ago. Over the last 3 years were terrible. I can not work, and I am due to a disability. I take the extended-release oxycodone twice daily 40 mg and 5 mg of oxycodone as needed up to 4 times per day and 6 mg zanaflex 3 times a day and go trigger for injections. Now that the cold, I'm broke in Maine. I am in constant pain, I can not get my hips, knees and leg muscles so badly. I am 46, not over weight and exercise every day when I can. I went through the same thing last winter and still had to take the amount or painkillers just to increase function. You do not want the doctor to increase it again. Has anyone tried actupuncture or other alturnative medication for pain and has worked for you. I'm really desperate for 3 days, I stayed in bed with 5 blankets and a heating pad to control the pain .. Suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment