Friday, December 25, 2009

Oak Bathroom Mirror Do Home Renters Have To Follow Any Special Guidelines Before Rent Out Thier Home?

Do Home Renters have to follow any special guidelines before rent out thier home? - oak bathroom mirror

I moved into a rented house in Royal Oak, MI
It is a "friend of a friend." When I went several times promised to paint the walls and move some furniture for the basement or removing clothes from the closet. There was never anything like this and is the reason that it "was written in the lease. I emptied the cupboards and put them in boxes when I went into the upper part of it down the sides of the nail holes were full, the closet door was broken bathroom and the mirror was broken. The shower drain is blocked, and drainage was not working properly, the house reeked of cat urine and found cat shit in the basement, the bathroom and washing machine, because the flight was 25 years and because why my water bill came to $ 200 - even though my water is normally $ 50. I will restore the bond, even if the house is in better shape than when I in.Does after the owner has to qualify or to rent something before?

No comments:

Post a Comment