Saturday, February 27, 2010

Last Minute Deals From Calgary Tomorrow Plz Help Me This Is So Hard To Deal With?

Plz help me this is so hard to deal with? - last minute deals from calgary tomorrow

Taylor, my friend just moved to Calgary and I can not believe I cried the whole time on his last day, I was prohibited in schools, we can say goodbye, but I didint get fast enough and had to go because a leeving and I came in school and my friend Stephanie Taylor said, was gone and I started crying school then fled my house and saw the truck, everything he had and he was so awful, I think it was leeving actuwaly.
immidiatly I broke in the middle of the road crying, and then after 5 minutes I got up and ran towards me, the door of the house after his flock, I say the more than listen, He ran to get his garage and I went crying out to be so hard without stopping and taking down ftTURE and videos that were empty in his house and was trying really hard for me.

and on the same day because I was in school wasent in the rehearsal room and space to put all the lights and pray that it was all a dream, but wasent ela we had to make presentations and to my teacher sai "Either We need a person or on the right side of Taylor is now extinct, and that bak has so much emotion because I didint think it was gone, and it is now OGNE abouyt left an hour ago, and I sat in my room and do nothing but my pillow hug plz help me figure how to deal with it

No comments:

Post a Comment