Saturday, February 20, 2010

Women Who Torture Women Movies Do All Men Get Turned On By Women Being Raped And Tortured In Movies?

Do all men get turned on by women being raped and tortured in movies? - women who torture women movies

I think these movies should not be allowed! It's bad enough to deal every day in real life! And the people who, as it is sick! What happened to the people who love and protect the women! Perhaps women should make movies where people are sexually tortured as revenge!

2 comments:

kingcaid said...

I do not know, I do not think it disgusting. What is the purpose of observation of sexual situations when they are not even close, romantic, if you wish, love, or any other
I like men sexually tortured do not ... Although not happen with me;)

Black4Hi... said...

If you are sick. That's why I left the theater when playing 8mm with Nicolas Cage. Sick Sick Sick

Post a Comment