Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Picc Line Oxycodone PICC Line, Knee Infection, Oxycodone.... I'm A Mess Lol?

PICC line, knee infection, oxycodone.... i'm a mess lol? - picc line oxycodone

I'm tired of all the communication me laugh cuz I'm a complete disaster: / but I also wonder if anyone in a similar situation and felt tired and exhausted, and all that ... off?
I am 20 years old and had a big tear in my meniscus, caused during a certain type of training was (Army) ... anyway, after a long effort of physical therapy, which finally gave me an MRI and gave one or two months later I got my knee area. of course with my luck, my knee swelled up like a balloon and was doing great for the procedure. not yet reached the point where my therapist told me that the ice every hour 24 hours a day.
Unfortunately, my husband had a lot of energy shifts and ignoring my orders, not on the field or goresulting in the receipt from me and my knee was infected (if the staphylococcus bacteria in the knees, washing that my heart surgery within 4 hours. Two days later he was still monitored in the hospital and decided to put a PICC line and to enter me 14 days of vancomycin.
to which I to oxycodone clock and completely destroyed all the time, I just want to sleep and sleep and sleep and never feel awake or energy as before: (
Anyone who has experience in this area? Is this normal?

No comments:

Post a Comment